Meet Mark, a boy with Asperger's, in a skillfully woven tale about having a rough time doing a project with assigned reading from school, a very smart Momma who knew what he needed, and the ways Taekwondo helps him to cope.
The first in the King of the Marshmallows series, Ready! will quickly draw you in and keep you entertained until the last page, and you'll wish there was more. Appropriate for children and adults, this clever little story is worth the read.
Want to know what ELSE is worth the read? A GIVEAWAY! Yay! Lydia Ondrusek, the mastermind behind the series, is offering a copy of Ready! to one lucky winner from our humble little blog.
Here's how to enter. You MUST do the first, and have the option of doing others for more entries. Only one entry per comment will be counted. Winner of this giveaway will be chosen at random by random.org. Remember to include some form of contact information (email, facebook, twitter, or blog) with EVERY comment you leave, so we can let you know if you win!
- Visit Lydia's blog and tell me what you like about the description of this installment of the King of the Marshmallows series.
- Read a sample of Ready here, here, or here and tell me what you like best about it
- King of the Marshmallows: Ready! is available in PDF, as a kindle book, KindleUK, and can be read on iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, PC and Mac. Tell me how YOU will be reading it.
- Tweet about this giveaway and provide a link
- Follow Living with Logan via feedburner, GFC, or networked blogs and tell me which you use
- Blog about this giveaway
Bonus giveaway within a giveaway!! The 15th entry will automatically win the newly released part 2 of the King of the Marshmallows series!!