This is a throughly unprofessional, not even the tiniest bit scientific, for entertainment purposes only, list of signs you have too much stress. I will neither confirm nor deny whether these things have happened to me, personally. Here we go:
You may be too stressed and too tired if:
- You burst into tears when you realize you need to do the dishes, and it's already 11pm
- You stroll down the pillow aisle of a department store, and wonder if you would get caught by store security and/or your children if you climbed into the bins to take a nap
- The Daddy says he's going to go to bed now, and you make him a bottle
- Thoughts of doing the laundry make you break out in hives
- Your planner is so crammed full of appointments and reminders, you can no longer read the dates
- You think anything you receive in the mail that is NOT a medical bill is a present
- You can't remember how many days it's been since you last showered and/or shaved your legs
- Your toddler has been known to say, " Momma cwanky. Her needs time out!"
- Your teenage daughter tells you to go to your room and you not only MIND her, but THANK her as well
- Your only "dates" are the ones on the calendar, and they never mean dinner, movie theaters, night clubs, bars, or concerts
- You know exactly how much square footage one bottle of Nestle's chocolate syrup will cover completely
- Your name is Mom, Momma, Mommy, Mother, Mum, Ma, and/or any variation of the aforementioned.
- Getting a haircut more than once a year has not happened in at least 5 years
- You make lists like this and post them to your blog because you can't keep thoughts together long enough to write about it.
Homer Simpson's work computer animation by photobucket, of course!